Unknown
Today Ruth and I went to pick up 200 more Pillows of Love!! as well as take the school supplies to Santos Pamba. this morning I said to the Lord - thanks for no bus or car trouble while the ladies were here. Well on our way back from way down South Quito , about half way, the VW just shut down right in front of a garage. A mechanic tried to decide what was the problem - to no avail so I called my mechanic to talk to the mechanic trying decide what was the problem. Till all was said and done, Ruth went part way back to meet my mechanic who came all the way to where I was with the car- only 30 minutes. He had to call thetow truck which took about 2 hours till it arrived. So from 12:30 pm till 4:30pm I waited and got home about 5 pm. I did have some tracts with me so shared Jesus with a small store owner and her daughter. Maybe that was the reason for this to happen. I gave out two Pillows of Love as well. May the Holy Spirit guide as they review the plan of salvation again and again. I explained it to them and they were so interested. Sorry I didn't have my camera with me to add a picture to the blog of my VW on top the the winch!!! Monica, it was another time for patience training.

I praise Him that if the car had to have problems, it was not on some of the dirt roads we had traveled earlier,but in front of a garage!! And for a wonderful mechanic who has his shop in front of my apartment and was willing to come. He lost at least 3 hours of work. Pray for Milton - he really doesn't know the Lord. and I thank Him that Ruth had changed some appointments to go with me. Not sure what more surprises the Lord has for me!! He has cared for me all my ____ years!! God bless and hope to see you in two weeks.
1 Response
  1. Monica Says:

    I love it!!! More patience training!!! You're not alone in that training, Sarah! :)


Post a Comment