Anonymous
I'm Sophia and I'm super excited for this trip to Ecuador. For me, my trip has already begun. Today me and my family got up real early and we went to the aquarium in Newport, Kentucky. Then after a couple of hours there we all left and went to the Cincinnati Airport. I flew by myself for the first time. But it wasn't even that enjoyable for me because i like to look at all the scenery, but all i could see was clouds! Hopefully that doesn't happen tommorow. But on the bright side (kinda), I arrived at my aunt's house before my family got home! After my flight, we all had pizza and corn on the cob and peanut butter pie for dessert. I absolutely can't wait for the trip to Ecuador! I'm going to have sooooooooooo much fun there.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Dear Sophia and Lois,

    I am so excited that the two of you are taking this trip together. I wish Janalyn and I were going with you...now that Sophia no longer needs a babysitter. Have a wonderful time and tell Tio Pato and Anita (at the orphanage) that Nube and Cloe (Nathaniel and Janalyn) say hello.

    Love,

    Capi


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Sophia,
    what a wonderful experience you and your Aunt Lois will have on this trip! God will use you both to minister to the children of Ecuador, but also build an even more wonderful relationship with your Aunt through the experiences in the next 10 days! You will love getting to know the other girls on this trip~~ they are all AWESOME!! Hugs!! Marilyn Gerhart


Post a Comment