Hi I'm Sophia. This is a picture of me with my little sister.
I am excited to go to Ecuador tomorrow because I cant wait to go to the orphanage and see all the little babies. I am really going to to miss my neighbors Morgan and Rachelle. My mom thinks that I'll miss my two brothers and my little sister but I don't think that's possible. Were going to meet my mom's cousin there because she is a missionary there. We will also see Benny, Caleb, Jessie, and the twins Sabrina and Alexa. I really cant wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Sophia! Thank you for the wonderful note note you put on your Ecuador blog. I hope your trip went well and that after some rest, your having a great time with all the other girls. What an exciting adventure this mission trip will be for you and your mom!!! It's so awesome that you can share this time with your mom and see all that God has for you both through this trip. Enjoy that special time at the orphanage and sharing the Pillows of Love with all the kids! Big hugs!! Marilyn Gerhart
Sophia,
I hope you are enjoying your time in Ecuador!!!
Your Friend,
Danae Martin
P.S. I can't wait to see you when school starts!!!