Heidi and Emily

I can not wait for this trip. I think it will be a cool trip . My stuff is ready to go and packed . I think it will be cool that we can do VBS for the kids and tell them about Jesus. I am anxious to see the Indian Market and to see the colorful things their.
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Monica Says:

    Wow, you are all ready to go!! I feel stressed now, because I am not anywhere near as nicely packed as you are. I know who the organized one will be on this trip!! :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I knew you wrote this blog because you wrote it in pink!!!!! I am thinking of you and praying for you. The Lord has great things in store for you. Love, Linda


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Emily,

    You look ready to go! Praying that you arrived safely in Ecuador. Enjoy this special time with your mom. Hoping the VBS is lots of fun and that you have many wonderful experiences.

    Love, Mrs. Ruhl


  4. "Miss Sheila" Says:

    Oh, Kacy would love your bedroom, Emily...looks a bit like hers ;o) We didn't know you were going on the trip til last Sunday. We are very proud of you and your mom!!!


Post a Comment